We would recommend starting with a Roof Tune-up. A Roof Tune-up includes tightening of loose shingles, patching of broken seams, elimination of exposed nail heads, and caulking and sealing of all vents, flashing and nail holes. $95 ($429 value)up to 2,000 sq ft$125 ($569 value)2001-3,000 sq ft$155 ($729 value)3001-4,000 sq ft
Roof issues can lead to costly repairs. As a Certified Shingle Master there is nothing we can't do. If a Roof Tune-up is not enough we have solutions for you.
Whether you are buying a new roof system or repairing an existing one, your roof is an important investment. Before you spend your money, spend time learning about how Stewart measures-up compared to other roofing contractors. Stewart is a professional roofing company and Certified Shingle Installer. We want to assist you in getting the kind of results you expect—a quality roof system at a fair price. As you can imagine, all roofing contractors are not alike, and Stewart promises to get the job done right the first time. Since 1977, Stewart has been repairing and replacing roofs. Our offices are located in Anne Arundel County Maryland however, our service area includes, Baltimore, Howard, Southern Maryland and the D.C. and surrounding areas
- Stewart’s Super Stu Team is fully bonded and insured and is proud of our job-site safety record.
- Our company is solid and secure. We have 15 service vehicles and a professional team of service techs.
- Stewart customers are our best sales people. We are happy to provide client references and a list of completed projects. Feel free to contact these clients to find out if they were satisfied.
- We will provide a detailed, written proposal and examine it for complete descriptions of the work and specifications, including approximate starting and completion dates and payment procedures.
- In addition, we are approved applicators of most roofing manufactured products.
- For each project we are contracted on, we provide expert supervision and quality control and safety procedures. You will know the name of the person who will be in charge of your project, how many workers will be required on the job-site and estimated completion time.
- Roof covering: shingles, tile, slate or metal and under layment that protect the sheathing from weather.
- Sheathing: boards or sheet material that are fastened to roof rafters to cover a house or building.
- Roof structure: rafters and trusses constructed to support the sheathing.
- Flashing: sheet metal or other material installed into a roof system's various joints and valleys to prevent water seepage.
- Drainage: a roof system's design features, such as shape, slope and layout that affect its ability to shed water.