Garage Door Tune-up only $99
Sectional Door Checklist
- Inspect all hinges for wear and cracks.
- Inspect all rollers for loose bearings and faulty roller stems.
- Inspect end bearings and center cones on torsion tube.
- Inspect track for bends or misalignment.
- Inspect sections for bends or cracks.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Tighten all nuts and bolts.
- Wood sectional – tighten hinges whether loose or not.
- Balance and adjust accordingly
- Inspect all 5 pivot points on hardware for worn parts.
- Check for safety wire and clips on springs.
- Inspect jambs to see if they are split or hardware is rubbing door.
- Confirm if chains are welded links.
- Inspect to see if bottom or top rail is split.
- Lubricate all moving parts and springs.
- Tighten truss rods and end brackets.
- Check the door for balance and adjust accordingly.